Tensor network (TN) representations has been provided natural framework for a number of physical phenomena. Technical developments plays an important role for realistic application of the TN formulation, where profound understanding of information in each system or object is essential. In recent years layered TNs, such as MERA, are found to be efficient for conceptual understanding of entanglement structure in physics from atomic system to the universe. The series of workshop, Tensor Network States: Algorithms and Applications (TNSAA), has been organized for the purposes of exchanging new developments, having discussions toward future studies, and providing basic conceptual talks for new generation of researchers.
- 2012-2013: Taipei (Dec. 2012) DMRG Winter School
- 2013-2014: Taipei (Dec. 2013)
- 2014-2015: Beijing (Dec. 2014)
- 2015-2016: Okazaki (Jan. 2016)
- 2016-2017: Hsinchu (Dec. 2016)
- 2017-2018: Beijing (Jan. 2018)
- 2018-2019: Kobe (Dec. 2018)